Job Title: Clinic & Outreach Assistant
Reports To: Education and Outreach Coordinator
Job Location: Saskatoon, SK
Dates: July 2nd, 2021 – August 31, 2021 (subject to funding approval)
The Clinic and Outreach Assistant will be responsible for supporting clinical services, education programming, and participating in community and organizational events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cover reception, and support clinics including booking appointments, preparing charts and assisting clients.
- Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner, and direct calls to appropriate staff members.
- Assist staff in implementing several projects currently being offered through the Education & Outreach Program including facilitating workshops, and developing content for diverse populations.
- Research and develop resources for the Education & Outreach Program.
- Work collaboratively with staff to develop and implement social media and communications content
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to function independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload with competing demands.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Data entry and database management.
- Computer literate, and proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google suites and online publishing platforms.
- Demonstrated superior attention to detail and accuracy.
Comfortable with issues related to sexual and reproductive health.
- Must be a full-time post-secondary student returning to school full time in the fall, focusing on women’s studies, social work, psychology, Queer studies, Indigenous studies, public health, community health, sociology, or another social services field.
- We value the contributions of people from equity-seeking groups bring to our organization. We encourage applications from people with disabilities, Indigenous people, people of colour, newcomers, the LGBTQ2S community or another equity-seeking group with which you identify. If you wish to identify as belonging to an equity-seeking group(s), please feel free to indicate so in your cover letter.
- Please combine your resume, cover letter stating how you meet the required qualifications, and three references into one pdf document with the file name: firstname_lastname_COA.pdf and send it by email to email@example.com. Please use this subject line for your email to us COA Summer Student. Applications close at 4 pm on Thursday, April 30, 2021.